I sleep late in night around 2 am and wake at 9 am due to which I am having migraine and feel depressed. What to do now?

I sleep late in night around 2 am and wake at 9 am due to...
Do follow routine sleep pattern do take balanced diet and hyderated avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things do regular physical activity and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly best wishes.
Sleep early.
Hi, most causes of sleeplessness are due to wrong habits and the good news is that it is very very easy to cure them 1. You have to first have a natural circadian rhythm a. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. B. And wake at the same time 2. Food a. Do not take coffee or tea after 6 pm b. Milk can be taken 3. Light a. Cover the windows and doors with curtains and avoid light b. Avoid watching tv lying in bed c. Avoid mobile phones / tablets 4. Exercise a. Walk for 45 minutes after dinner b. Take a bath after that hope you found the answer helpful. Try the above simple techniques for two weeks and let me know how much you have improved