6 years experience
Ask Free Question
To remove chicken pox spots:
* eat protein content food in your diet. Eat a bowl of cereal daily. Drink a glass of milk daily.
* apply fresh aloe vera plant gel on your face for 2 to 3 minutes once in a week.
* steam your face for 3 - 4 minutes once in a week.
* do running and jogging exercise daily for 5 - 10 minutes.
* do sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes under the supervision of yoga expert.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chickenpox treatment