Hello, I am married from last 4 months and my wife and I can not do sex.she doesn't have have much interest in doing so.please help me in this

Hello, I am married from last 4 months and my wife and I ...
Please note that there could be a fear of getting pregnant on first night which might be bothering her - which is not correct - that needs to be made understood. Also note that there could be some physical problem she might be having and hence avoiding. If she is not liking you then also this can happen. Talk to her freely and understand her problem for a healthy marriage life.
Although this seems like a lot to remember, it will be worth it for you. Your pleasure is directly connected to how she feels. And trust me, if you’re not giving it to her how she likes it, she’s not going to want to give it to you at all. Couples who believe the sole reason for thrusting is to achieve orgasm often end up suffering from mechanical sex that is devoid of any emotional depth and lasting enjoyment. Women's bodies are fun to explore. Experiment and try things as she allows. She'll thank you later.
Hello- these type of symptoms occur in females either due to fear of pain or due to lack of urge for sex. 1) try to focus on your wife's health and improve her health by using nutritious product in living. 2) increase the amount of dairy products in her meals. 3) drink shatavari powder with milk daily. 4) enhance your bedroom with sexual toys and porn films. 5) try to talk to your partner regarding her issue.