I had questions about my wife not getting period properly it had delayed for 10 days when checked found positive. I have already 2 years kid and not willing to keep it. What to do.

I had questions about my wife not getting period properly...
For making regular your period these are some instructions given below: • Take proper diet full of nutrition . Eat green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits and a glass of milk daily. Eat a fruit daily . • Do Not take stress because stress causes imbalance in hormones of female and make your menstrual cycle disturb and make your ovulation disturb .Do some meditation for maintain hormonal balance. • Do jogging and running exercise daily .If you are obese lose some weight this is also a cause of irregular periods. • Do skipping regularly for 2 to 3 minutes daily. • you can take these medicines for regular periods. Syrup Dashmolarishtha or ,syrup EVECARE of himalya. 2 tsf daily once in a day after meal but only under the guidance of ayurvedic doctor. .• Practice Yogasana like Chakrasana & Pawanmuktasana daily under the guidance of yoga expert. • Check out Thyroid hormone level & if your T3, T4 , TSH hormone are abnormal then get treatment of it to make your periods regular.