I have headache since few days. And have some body ache. Could you please tell me what can I do?

I have headache since few days. And have some body ache. ...
You can take (if no drug allergy): 1. Tablet crocin (paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ent problem or may be migraine headache follow advises given below: adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day get check eyes for refractive error complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis it may be due to stress this problem can be solved by meditation consult privately.
Hello, Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including: Alcohol, particularly red wine Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates Changes in sleep or lack of sleep Poor posture Skipped meals Stress insufficient sleep or rest Overexertion Nutritional deficiencies A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Get your blood pressure checked, make a chart. Let me know about the readings, will give you medication accordingly. Also, get eyes tested as headache over the eyebrows is related to your weak eyesight or weak eye muscles. Medication: Meantime, can start with homoeopathic medicine - Bakson's Mig-Aid tablet/ after every 2 hours.
Hi there ~ we will work to provide you with a personalized diagnosis and generate a treatment plan that is right for you. There are different types of headaches you can experience, all of which have different treatment options. Diagnostic classifications for headaches include tension-type headaches, cluster headaches, migraines, and others. If you feel as though you could benefit from a consultation with one of our neurologists specializing in headache management, there are some tools you can use to help guide you. Take paracetamol