Hi this is Ben. I havenjoy stiff calf muscles on my left left and have knew pain when I squat. There I should also have numbness in the left toe and heel. Is this something to worry. . Is it due to weight. ?

Hi this is Ben. I havenjoy stiff calf muscles on my left ...
Hi, if you r obeased, numbness, tingling, pain in lower extremities may occure. Go for d test of sugar level in blood, cbc. Go for morning walk, go for meditation, tk, 1200-1600 calories through diatary regulation. Tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in lunch, go for cycling, swimming, gardening. Opt, staircase in stead of a lift. Tk homoe medicine/ @ phyto berryq-10 drops, with little water. Thrice, before meal. @ rhush tox 200-6 pills, thrice a day. Tk care,
It might be of muscle strain or of pathological reasons do take ust and laser therapy for pain relief 10 days followed by strengthening exercise from neuro physiotherapist best wishes.