I am 46 years and my weight is 60 kilograms. I suffer from hypothyroid from the last ten years. My thyroid profile is normal and I have got my thyroid tested last week where t3t4 tsh all are normal. I take 50 mg eltroxin daily after waking up in the morning. I am single and my height is five feet. I am trying to loose weight but it is not helping. Some doctor suggested me to take thyrowel capsules as well. Will it help me to reduce weight. Can you suggest me some medicine to reduce weight . I walk one hour and do light exercises. Please advice how to loose 10to15 kgs of weight.
14 years experience
Ask Free Question
thanks for writing. According to your height your weight should be
50 kg you have to loss 10 kg weight only. Do not worry its not a big target you can easily loose this 10 kg weight. First we have to find our reason of your weight gain. There are so many reason for weight gain.
You have to remember one thing avoid dieting for weight, cause dieting will help you loose some weight but after some period you will put on double weight.
Tips for weight loss.
1. Try to take our research oriented holistic medicines for assures, fast and permanent weight loss. Without surgery, without gym, without crush dieting, with out side effect. People are loosing up to 10 kg weight per month.
2. Take 1 glass warm water with lemon.
3. Eat plenty vegetable and fruits.
4. Eat 5 to 6 servings of food per day.
5. Drink 10 glass water per day.
6. Avoid deep fried, cold drinks.
7. If your non vegetarian you can eat egg, fish, chicken in limited quantity.
8. Avoid hormonal treatment, steroid.
If you have any questions you can inform me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Thyroid Disorders treatment