I lost somebody close last year and once then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time Help Me.

I lost somebody close last year and once then feel very d...
Dear lybrate user, take homoeopathic anacardium 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. Also take homoeopathic mother tincture ashwagandha q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water.
hi, I can understand that loosing a dear one create immense stress. This post traumatic stress takes some time to go. I would suggest you to get yourself involved in some group activity or do some charity work in the name of your dear one. You will feel better. Don't keep yourself alone and take good care of your health. All the best. regards Sunita
Hi, tk, homoe medicine/ @ ignatia30-6, pills, thrice a day. @ five phos6x-4 tbs, thrice a day. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to calm your nerve to ease your problem tk, plenty of water. Tk care.