Hello doctor for me always the sex mood is occur in my mind so how to clear it. Please give a solution otherwise can I do sex with neighbour girls. Please give suggestions to clear it. Do not think wrong sir. Thank you.

Hello doctor for me always the sex mood is occur in my mi...
You can take homoeopathic mother tincture origanum q, 10 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to control your excessive sexual desire. However, you can masturbate for twice in a week.
In your age having sexual thoughts most of the time is normal. But it should be in such a way it doesn't interfere with your studies or job or day to day functioning. If the thoughts are excessive and you feel distressed, it becomes sexual obsessions and you need to have medicines to reduce them. Sex between consenting adults is medically normal. Bur unprotected sex with unknown partners has their own risks, if you plan to do so, protect yourself.