Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.

Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/...
Hi, will have to find out the exact cause in your case with all the details and symptoms to find a right homoeopathic medicine which could help him. Medication: take homoeopathic medicine - schwabe's damiaplant/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Management: regular exercising keeps you fit and healthy, so don't forget to do it. Practice pranayam regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. Not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. One can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises. These exercises are good for gaining and maintaining good health. Also, practice pelvic floor exercise or kegel exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. In order to locate your pelvic muscles try to stop and begin the flow of urine as using the bathroom. You can perform kegel exercises with the empty bladder as exercising pelvic muscle with the full bladder might result in urinary tract infections.
Can take his sperms.