My sons age is 9 years but the size of his penis is just 1.5 inches in normal and width too is below normal. When I look at kids of his age or below they have a bigger one what should I do for it which doctor to consult kindly help.

My sons age is 9 years but the size of his penis is just ...
Each penis is is different size no need to worry he is only 8 years old maybe he need acircumcision.
Please do not compare penis of your son with that of others. This comparison is the root cause of most anxiety which men have about their penis size, and at times, even if the size is normal their anxiety doesnot make the penis get erect to the maximum and this results in erection problems. Having said that, you must understand that puberty is a time when the reproductive organs namely testes, penis and body grow by natural hormonal effects. This will make the penis grow to its' natural maximum length. Each person has a natural inbuilt programming in his DNA which decides the persons height, weight and growth of various organs and its potential can be utilised by good nourishing food and exercise Let the son grow and his body may naturally grow the penis upto its capacity. what you should also understand that "SIZE DOESNOT MATTER" If you are a cricket fan, you must be knowing that in Indian team the players who have the average height and weight score more runs than those who are gifted to be tall or stronger by physique. All this is because of technique. I hope you instill positive attitude in your son and let him grow to his full potential. If the seeds of the thought that "he is inadequate" gets sown in childhood, he will never be at peace with himself , even if nature endows him with the max size. so relax and let your child relax too.