I was facing black spot acne due to pimples. How can I control it. When I take chicken it produces heat in the body. So that when I take chicken next day I will have pimples on my face. So what I have to do. Suggest me any face wash or applying cream.

I was facing black spot acne due to pimples. How can I co...
chicken is heat producing food. u can use our product charnis powder and aldo our charmavikar tab.
Pimple are natural. It's only when they become stubborn that they need to be taken care of. Repeated washing with soap is also not advisable. Stop touching the pimples frequently as you may worsen the condition by being unhygienic. Eating right (more of vegetables and fruits / natural products) and exercising with boost your hormonal balance and help you in the long run. You can use creams and lotions only under the guidance of a doctor. If it is persistent you can opt for homeopathic treatment as it is safe.