Dear Dr. I am 43 yes old. 6 years ago my penis very small and very thin. Sex time 1/2 minute. Please alapath medicine name and use formula details me.

Dear Dr. I am 43 yes old. 6 years ago my penis very small...
Please do regular kegel and perineal exercises daily take cap ashwagandha 1 1 musali pak 1tsf 2 times with milk apply tejas oil by patanjali on penis avoiding masturbation daily do test your sex hormones and send me report on lybrate.
Penis size is something about which most of the men are obsessed because they don’ t have proper knowledge about the size of their organs. It is important to know that size of penis doesn’t matters unless it is too small to perform sexual intercourse. Sperm count/ volume, penis size (if it does not hinder sexual intercourse), scrotum size, duration of ejaculation has nothing to do with sexual life and stamina. Heart-healthy behavior is penis-healthy behavior. You should quit smoking, eat more low-cholesterol foods, and get plenty of regular cardio exercise—particularly squats, hip thrusts, and leg lifts—to send blood rushing to the pelvic and gluteal area. Do not worry. Relax. It is found that 10-40% men are suffered from this problem. You may use Xtra Time condom (Apollo Pharmacy), it may help you. Take healthy diet and do regular exercise/ physical activity. Take Tab. Fluoxetine 20 mg once daily for 4-6 weeks. Then consult doctor again. Heart-healthy behavior is penis-healthy behavior. You should quit smoking, eat more low-cholesterol foods, and get plenty of regular cardio exercise—particularly squats, hip thrusts, and leg lifts—to send blood rushing to the pelvic and gluteal area. Feel free to consult again, if required. Do abovementioned things for 15-30 days, then consult again there are some more techniques which can help you. You have to rely on doctor, discussing again and again with doctor will let you understand about cause of problem. And ultimately you will find that problem is not much large that you were thinking.