I am 21 year old male and I'm suffering from insomnia. I go out , play soccer ,my body gets tired but still I can't sleep at night. Any help would be appreciated.

I am 21 year old male and I'm suffering from insomnia. I ...
You do yoga daily n morning walk 8-10 km daily a morning 2---tab. Sarpgandhaghanvati 250 mg + brahmi vati 250 mg with brahmahrasayan 25 gm 2 hr before meal at morning n sleeping time at night.
One of the main reasons for not getting proper sleep is that plans made during the day time or earlier, do not succeed and mind finds ways or speculates or wanders to find ways to make the the plans work. These mental speculations repeat in mind at time of sleeping. So, due to plans not working as the mind likes to, the mind remains in agitated state due to finding no way to solve mundane plans and thus leads to frustration which avoids mind to go into sleep mode. This leads to not getting proper sleep. One has to break one's self-centeredness to avoid the thoughts and frustrations entering into mind at time of sleep leading to improper sleep. The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help. Hope this helps,