I consult good dentist and cleaned my teeth. He said I have some stomach problems thats why bad breath is coming can you pls say some tips to recover from it.

I consult good dentist and cleaned my teeth. He said I ha...
Take homoeopathic medicine nux vomica 200 4 4 4 pills after half hour of meals.
Tongue cleaning and flossing is very important in maintaining oral hygiene brushing alone can't help it. And use of mouthwash regularly is utmost important in bad breath. Ya stomach problem is 1 cause of persisting bad breath. If you often feel thirsty is another cause if you have got your cleaning done correctly I just advise you to consume lots of water, use freshchlor (mouthwash) directly without diluting it. Tongue cleaning with tongue cleaner and flossing after every meals. If you have any other findings like cavity or deccay that is another reason of bad breath. You can take pantoacid cap once daily for 5 days if acidity is problem rest you can consult once if you have chronic problem like since 1 years or so many months.