Dear you can follow these methods for relief from backache (back pain):
* first correct your sitting posture. Do not bend your lower back. You can use lumber belt for support.
* do regular back strength exercises. Move your clockwise and anticlock wise.
* do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress.
* do tadasana and bhjangasana for back strengthening. If you can not understand these asans you can consult me.
* take calcium rich diet and calcium and vitamin d supplements regularly.
*do not take any heavy weight or heavy work.
* if you are over weight then follow a good and effective diet plan to loose some kilos of weight. * you can take guggalu tablets of himalaya for fast relief.
Avoid painkiller do hot fermentation and stretching exercise of spine and legs. Posture correction must.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Back Pain treatment