I am 22 years old am suffering from backache for last two months, I am using to pain killer ointment.

I am 22 years old am suffering from backache for last two...
Dear you can follow these methods for relief from backache (back pain): * first correct your sitting posture. Do not bend your lower back. You can use lumber belt for support. * do regular back strength exercises. Move your clockwise and anticlock wise. * do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress. * do tadasana and bhjangasana for back strengthening. If you can not understand these asans you can consult me. * take calcium rich diet and calcium and vitamin d supplements regularly. *do not take any heavy weight or heavy work. * if you are over weight then follow a good and effective diet plan to loose some kilos of weight. * you can take guggalu tablets of himalaya for fast relief.
Avoid painkiller do hot fermentation and stretching exercise of spine and legs. Posture correction must.