I am now 22 year old and I always having a mouth sore when im changing my toothpaste. What does the best that I can do to get rid of it?

I am now 22 year old and I always having a mouth sore whe...
Mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or bad digestion. Other causes are tonsils, trauma from teeth, dry mouth, tonsillitis, stress, change in lifestyle, allergies to certain foods and medication, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of spicy n hot foods. Start some vitamin supplements. Apply local anaesthetic ointment like dologel. Eat healthy and balanced diet. Increase your water intake. Avoid oilly n spicy food completely.
it seems you are allergic to some of the constituent present in the tooth paste. I suggest you to visit a physician for this. meanwhile vitamin b complex tabs and hexigel ointment will surely work for you. drink lots of water and avoid spicy food as it will irritate your rashes and ulcers even more.
If the mouth ulcer is causing a lot of pain, gently rub a small ice cube over the spot or rinse your mouth with ice-cold water. You could also chew on a clove bud (lavang) and direct the juice generated to the area where the ulcer is located. Clove buds are a great ingredient to cure sore throat too. To prevent the ulcerated area from getting infected, make it a point to rinse your mouth with a little salt water. Remember, this won’t make the ulcer disappear, but it can help reduce the pain. Honey is a natural humectant. It helps reduce scarring and hastens the process of new tissue growth. This, along with its anti-microbial effect ensures faster healing of the mouth ulcer. Chew a few leaves of tulsi along with some water about three to four times every day. This will help in getting rid of ulcers faster and also have a preventive action against their recurrence. Applying a little coconut oil directly onto the mouth ulcer or chewing some coconut (fresh or dry) helps reduce pain and inflammation and hence, ulcers heal faster. Mix some sugar to crushed khus-khus seeds and consume this mixture for instant relief from ulcers. You could apply a little ghee directly to the ulcerated area, or drink a glass of buttermilk two or three times every day. Mouth ulcers left untreated generally go away in a week or so; with these home remedies, you can expect faster relief. However, if you notice an ulcer in the mouth that is persistently present although it does not cause you any pain, do not neglect it or try to treat it with home remedies beyond a few days. Make it a point to see a doctor soon because often, a painless mouth ulcer is one of the earliest signs of oral cancer.