Today morning when I wake up before cleaning my teeth while I was spitting the night larva of mouth I found blood into that. Kindly share the reason for this & remedy.

Today morning when I wake up before cleaning my teeth whi...
bleeding gums are sign of gum infection due to accumulation of plaque on teeth. go for scaling and polishing of teeth. use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. maintain proper oral hygiene.
It can be due to gum problem, you should get tooth cleaning do not by a dentist and it should be fine. Go to a nearby dentist and let dentist check what is wrong with your gums.
Get your teeth cleaning done professionally by scaling and polishing.
this is due to deposition of plaque and calculus around teeth which causes gum infection and hence they bleed. visit a dentist and have the professional cleaning done for your teeth. after it start warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day and strictly follow oral hygiene habits. use soft bristle brush for a month or two
Bleeding gums are sign of gum infection. Get a subgingival scaling done. The scaling will reduce the infection and bleeding, followed by which you can start gum massaging using a gum massaging gel (gum tone preferably). 3-6 times daily. Note: regular scaling (once in every 6 months) and regular massaging will reduce the risk of gum infection in future.
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.