Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have discussed within 5 minutes during the sex with my wife, so I am unsatisfied for thes same, I want increase my sex duration.

1 Doctor Answered
U have to take these meds.(1) damian's q (2) agnus cact. Q (3) avena sativa q, 12-12-12 drops of these meds. With half cup of water three times daily for a month can permanantely cure your problem.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.