I am 19 years old. Mere teeth me aj subah se halka halka sansnahat ho rahi h ya phir halka pain h pta nhi iska reason kya hoskta h. Or right side me ek teeth me kafi hole h jisme black black bhi h.

I am 19 years old. Mere teeth me aj subah se halka halka ...
Miss lybrate-user, mostly you are suffering from dental decay (cavity or hole). This can cause sensitivity (sansanahat) in the teeth. Most common solution to this is to go for a filling with the said tooth. But it can only be decided once a thorough check up is done.
this sansanahat is nothing but sensitivity. as you said you have hole in one of your teeth, this is because of cavity in that tooth. when tooth decay becomes deeper, the pain feels like spreading or radiating within the whole jaw, which appears more relevant in that particular tooth but mild along the jaw, moreover like sensitivity. visit a dentist soon, you need a root canal treatment for this tooth.