Hello, I got a some brown spot on my teeth, I didn't know how I got it as I didn't take tobacco or consume much chocolate I even tried to brush two times a day to remove but is still there what should I do?

Hello,
I got a some brown spot on my teeth, I didn't know...
go for scaling and polishing of teeth.
Hello,
Visit a dentist. Go for scaling and polishing. It will go away. If it's due to internal stains. Dentist will take out the brown spot and will replace it with an aesthetic filling material that looks same as the other part of the tooth.
Hello,
Hello lybrate-user Discoloration (yellow/brown patches) on teeth can be due to a variety of reasons. Broadly they are categorized as Extrinsic & Intrinsic causes. Discolouration of teeth occurring after the eruption of teeth due to the use of tobacco products, pan, tea-coffee etc. Are called as “Extrinsic stains” and they can easily be removed by the dentist. However some stains which are present on the tooth since its eruption in the mouth and called as “Intrinsic stains” cannot be removed from the tooth surface. In our country it is commonly seen in localities with high fluoride content in water. However the way to get over the problem is to either go for Laminates or undergo Crowning of the tooth. Please consult your dentist for proper advice.