I am 22 years male, I feel sensation in the teeth whenever I take something cold. Please suggest a quick relief measure to overcome this problem.

I am 22 years male, I feel sensation in the teeth wheneve...
teeth pain can be due to decay or fractured teeth, gum infection or sensitivity. get your teeth x-rayed n go for needful treatment. for decay, you might require rct n cap or removal n replacement by implants or bridge. for gum infection, go for scaling and polishing of teeth. for sensitivity, use desensitizing toothpaste twice daily.
Treatment dental pain teeth pain may be due to various reasons like infection, sensitivity or trauma. If your teeth is decayed it is better to get it filled or treated by a dentist. If you are opting for root canal treatment do not forget to get a crown on the effected tooth. If you want to go for only medicinal treatment so let me tell you only medicine are not going to be very effective untill you get this treated by a dentist.
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelF or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto ur tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get ur teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of ur problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.