I am 17 year old. I have black circle near eye which make me looking like ill. Which cream of face wash I use. Pls tell me best one?

I am 17 year old. I have black circle near eye which make...
Kojic acid based cream can lighten the circles.
Follow these methods to clear dark circles fastly: • Take 6 to 8 hrs sleep regularly. • Do yogasana specially SINHASANA & Bhramari Pranayam. • Apply piece of cucumber on your both eyes. • Apply almond oil or you can apply capsule of vitamin E mix it in mosturiser or cream you have daily around the eye in night and massage it lightly daily. • Take a piece of potato and make it's juice by crush it apply its juice for 15 min daily. • • Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (haldi) with one teaspoon of besan mix it with water and make paste apply it around eyes for 10 minutes and make it dry remove it. • Eat green leafy vegetables daily and fruits daily. Drink a glass of milk daily.