Hi doctor, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. We had scan at 13 weeks and things are normal. I have 3 issues now, 1. Since night I'm having severe knee and leg pain, have applied pain relief gels but no use. 2. From this weeks start I'm facing severe constipation that the skin in anal passage is paining much while trying to poop. 3. For the last 2 days I caught cold and my nose is blocked all the time which disturbs sleep. It would be better if some simple home remedies given. In another 2 weeks my next scan is scheduled. Also I am not feeling any baby movements quite frustrated.

Hi doctor, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. We had scan ...
Baby movement may not be felt so early, so do not feel frustrated. Now some pain is common, take calcium but avoid pain killer. Gor blocked nose try vapour inhalation and gargle. If severe, then only take medicine.
Combination no 26 take 4 pills 3 hourly in a cup of water.
Respectful future mom greetings! moving your joints will reduce the pain intensity but cannot be completely relieved. Take advised amount of fluid to overcome constipation and walking may avoid such inconveniences. Breath through nose maximum - hold it for few seconds you can - and allow it to get release through mouth (not to be blown) and avoid raised pillows - it may help your cold symptoms. All these are under the scope of physiotherapy I have suggested. The best part is try it and if it doesn't work take advise from your physician. All the best for you and your baby!