Hi Dr. My 1 and half month baby is getting darker day by day. Is this normal? Does baby changes colour and when will her complexion settles down? Can I do something for her complexion? So that she could get fair skin tone. I hv heard about one chemical called glutathione for fair skin. Can I use products made of it?

Hi Dr. My 1 and half month baby is getting darker day by ...
Hi, don't use any kind of products in market for your baby. As this will damage her skin. Complexion of a person is decided in the womb of mother and its genetic. But you can improve and maintain complexion afterwards. You can use gramfluor, milkcream and pinch of turmeric powder and make paste of it andapply to skin and wash off.
Skin of babies changes from birth onwards till age if 1-2 yrs. Don't use anything. Just use besan for giving bath once in 2 days instead of soap. Mix besan with milk and make a paste and use for bath of baby. Use fine besan, not course one.
Color of baby is constitutional depends upon family color if you feel very darker than family members than consult paediatrician.