I am a 26 years old female. I am unable to work on computers in office due to headache please suggest some tips.

I am a 26 years old female. I am unable to work on comput...
First and foremost get your eyes checked for any defective vision, as the headache while working on computer could be due to defective vision. If your eye sight is normal then think of having the monitor at comfortable level and distance. you can use antiglare screen on the monitor. Donot concentrate exesively while typing or monitoring the screen. Blink your eyes as many times continuously as possible. while typing or monitoring the screen continuously once in 3 minutes look away for some seconds and come bace to the screen. Be relaxed. Keep the monitor at eye level or slightly lower than eye level. Sit in a comfortable chair and donot strain your neck muscles. These are the some of the practices you need to adopt. If want some more information come back again
1. Get eye sight and bp checked 2. Avoid eye strain- every 20 / 30 mts look at a distance and cover your eyes for 5/ 10 sec to give rest to eyes 3. Keep correct posture while working on computer- sit straight with upper and lower back supported. Take small break every 20/ 30 mts and do some stretching, walk 4. Keep screen and key board infront of you try for 7 days and report good luck.