I have a very severe tan in my forehead and my skin has also turned a very black. Please suggest what to do to remove the tan.

I have a very severe tan in my forehead and my skin has a...
Follow these methods to get rid of tanning: * apply lemon juice on tanned areas and leaves for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with cold water. You can use cucumber with lemon juice to apply on tanned area. * gently rub the slices of raw tomatoes on tanned area for 5 minutes and then clean with water. * mix one teaspoon of curd with one teaspoon of fuller' s earth (multani mitti) mix and apply it on face for 5 - 7 minutes and then rinse of with water. * apply rose water on tanned area.
Hi if you are getting tanned then please start using sunsreen lotion above spf 30. Include citrus fruits and salads in your diet for complexion. Don't use any bleaching agents for skin. Apply plain cream or lotion which doesn, t have harsh chemicals. Take medicine r-60 drops (dr reckweg, germany) 10 drops in 1/4cup of water drink twice a day, 1/2 an hour before meals.