Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old male n recently I joined in gym after 1 year break due to hard exercises my right testicle is paining and causing uneasiness from a week and a no of capsules are used like I used demisone n megaclox but only a part of relief is there sir can you please tell me what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
It could be due to orchitis 1. Take one tablet of crocin pain relief sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily 2. Apply scrotal support bandage 3. Give warm fomentation, take rest 4. You have to take antibiotic if no relief
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.