My wisdom teeth had pierced and entered in gums causing PUS and pain every now and then. Since ystrdy pain has again strtd and I press my gums slowly to bring out the PUS frm it and then spit it to keep it clean and PUS free and took 2 of 4 medicines (for bacterial infection) mentioned below. However from today the area is bleeding. Though pain is considerably bearable should I take the same medicines suggested by my doctor last time (however lke today thr ws no bleeding last time) or visit the doctor again. The medicines suggested by doctor last time was a pain killer Enzoflam (twice), Pan D (before breaks), Moxikind and another medicine (i forgot the name but was starting frm M letter could be Meropyl or likewise) for bacterial infection lke Moxikind. Also pls suggest any home remedies too as I seriously want to avoid taken medicines. Thnx in advance.

There is no remady only solution is removel.
to avoid medicines in future U need to get rid of the cause of ur prob. visit a dentist ASAP, get x ray done. if the prob with ur wisdom tooth cannot b solved by dentist with medicines, it is better to get it removed. sooner the better. avoid self medications.