One of my colleague/friend is having doubt that he is HIV Positive. His wife is HIV Negative. Now she wants a child. So he wants to know, whether is there any way by which he can have his biological child of his own i. E he and her wife only, without getting her wife infected of the disease.

One of my colleague/friend is having doubt that he is HIV...
Dear, first go for voluntary hiv testing at art centers at any govt. Medical college both husband and wife. And see the results if no positive then they can safely have a child if positive then cotact
Does your friend have doubt or is he surely hiv +, cause it makes a significant change in how this dilemma is going to be dealt with. There are vctc (voluntary counselling and testing centers), which give good advice on these issues. If he is positive, injustice should not be done on another life, by begetting a child, since hiv virus is transmitted via semen. Anyway the counselors in vctc can help your friend!