I'm 23 years old suffering from teeth pain Already 2. 3 teeth r not in a good condition.

I'm 23 years old suffering from teeth pain
Already 2. 3 t...
Once there is a cavity/ hole/ decay in ir teeth, they cannot b reversed back to its good health by usi g any kind of home remedies or any kind of toothpastes. It requires definitive treatment n intervention by dentist like filling of teeth after cleaning the decay. If the decay is extensive n the tooth nerve is affected, rct n capping 'll b done by dentist. The tooth is removed if the decay tooth cannot be saved by dentist n is replaced by artificial tooth later on. Visit a dentist to get ur tooth evaluated n get treated accordingly.