Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 23 years old suffering from teeth pain Already 2. 3 teeth r not in a good condition.

1 Doctor Answered
Once there is a cavity/ hole/ decay in ir teeth, they cannot b reversed back to its good health by usi g any kind of home remedies or any kind of toothpastes. It requires definitive treatment n intervention by dentist like filling of teeth after cleaning the decay. If the decay is extensive n the tooth nerve is affected, rct n capping 'll b done by dentist. The tooth is removed if the decay tooth cannot be saved by dentist n is replaced by artificial tooth later on. Visit a dentist to get ur tooth evaluated n get treated accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.