I am 18 year old. My problem is that. I am do very difficult workout for wait loss but my wait is didn't loss. I also take right and strict diet. I goes to Jim daily and do highest workout but I don't know why my wait is not loss. And I have no any thyroid problem. Tell me what I do?

I am 18 year old. My problem is that. I am do very diffic...
Obesity - can be reduced but by opting - certain natural norms in life style, go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body. *tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell. Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells. * go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton. * opt staircase, instead of a lift. * tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast. * tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch. * consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry. Avoid, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza. Homoeo medicines which r administered gently without any adverse effect, thereof. @ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each meal. Tk, care.