Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 years, after that dey had given me a retainer bt I did nt wear it regularly, hence I hav found dat my tooth d one at d front seems to hav protruded a bit. Will protrusion continue? How will I stop if it does?

Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 year...
You should wear retainer for atleast 6 months.
Retainers are the must to prevent relapse after the fixed appliance treatment (braces)
retainers are essential as they will allow the teeth to remain in its place till the bone growth completely. if you will not wear retainer as required, you teeth will migrate to their original position.
Orthodontic treatments relapse very often if you do not wear retainers. As it is the appliacnce to retain teeth aligned. If there is minor protrusion, then wear retainer; it will correct it again. If tooth has moved so much that you can't wear it then a removable appliance will be required.
Yes this protrusion will continue. I suggest you to get back to your dentist from whom you took this treatment as soon as possible. Regular use of retainer after ortho treatment is equally important. Not following this may cause treatment failure.