Dear sir. My self sunil kumar. Sir my problem in my teeth. My teeth is very pain when I am finish eats please tell me best solution. Thanks.

Dear sir.
My self sunil kumar. Sir my problem in my teeth...
teeth pain can be due to decay or fractured teeth, gum infection or sensitivity. get your teeth x-rayed n go for needful treatment. for decay, you might require rct n cap or removal n replacement by implants or bridge. for gum infection, go for scaling and polishing of teeth. for sensitivity, use desensitizing toothpaste twice daily.
Dear sir.
visit a dentist soon, your tooth seems either fractured or there is deep cavity. you might need a root canal treatment.
Dear sir.
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto your tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.