33 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hair fall is due to many reasons now a day it is common due to stress and busy life check your haemoglobin level if less then take hamatinic any multinational company
take proper diet (dal vegetables sprouts fruits) and do exercise minimum 15 min if possibles do yoga for 10 min increase water intake minimum 3 to 4 litres per day
also take homoeo medicines homoeo medicines are known for to stop hair fall and it actually happens phosphrus 30
(30 no glouble) 2 tds x 2 weeks and reply also comb your hair gently and 2/3 time per day
wash with homoeopathic shampoo (sbl or any company) twice a week preaper oil by mixing arnica montana q 30 ml + any regular hair oil and apply before wash
DNHE, MD - Alternate Medicine, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
According to ayurveda, when pitta (hot property of the body) increased in the body it leads to hair problems.
And there things also necessary to keep in mind while treatment of hair problem:-
1. Poor nutritional level (lack of vitamins, minerals etc)
2. Stress and anger.
For overcome this hair problem.
1. Take more green leafy vegetables which are easy to digest and contains vitamins, minerals etc.
2. Don't take fast food, junk food, oily food, spicy food, chinese, panjabi, potato, rice, heavy food etc which disturbs digestive system.
3. Manage streets and anger. It is most necessary.
4. Take a glass of milk two times in a day.
5. Morning walk / yoga asana / pranayama like shitali, shitkari etc/ deep breathing exercise / walking for an hour 5 days in a week. Regular do these.
6. Drink water 3 litres per day. It helps in absorption of nutrients in the abdomen.
7. Don't take opposite diets like milk and carrots, milk and sour fruits etc.
8. Don't suppress natural urges like urine, stool etc.
9. Avoid constipation. Take one spoon ghee in a glass of milk at night time for stool problem.
10. Don't use chemical base hair products. Always use herbal base hair products.
For more details consult me.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.