I am 21 year old male. I am very underweight. I am looking lean. My height is 178 cm and my weight is only 54 kgs. Please help me how to build my body with proper medicine without any side effects.

I am 21 year old male. I am very underweight. I am lookin...
Underweight is a term describing a person whose body weight is considered too low to be healthy. The definition usually refers to people with a body mass index (bmi) of under 18.5 a weight 15% to 20% below that normal for their age and height group. Low weight may be due to improper diet, reduced assimilation from intestine, illness, metabolism, genetics etc. Thus first we have to rule out any such condition, with this have a healthy diet with more proteins (legumes, eggs, fish, lean meat, vegetables and fruits, drink plenty of water and go for regular exercise. A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will definitely help you a lot.
Start exercising regularly, eat food more of carbohydrate and proteins. Protein will help in muscle building. Maintain proper bowel habits.
Eat a lot of good things Protein = building block for your muscles Carbs will help you put on weight, but it won’t be muscle Keep track of everything you eat Compound exercises are your friend Appearance is a consequence of fitness Let your muscles rest Sleep Make it part of your routine Realize you will put on some fat U need to take a high protein high calorie diet.