I'm suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis Doctors I'm going to different doctors and different hospitals but not I'm good I doesn't walk, sit, please name the best medicine for arthritis.

I'm suffering from Ankylosing spondylitis Doctors I'm goi...
Aside from seeing your doctor regularly and following your prescribed treatment plan, staying active is probably the best thing you can do for ankylosing spondylitis. Regular exercise can help relieve pain, improve posture, and maintain flexibility. Before beginning an exercise program, speak with your doctor or physical therapist about designing a program that’s right for you. Another important thing you can do for yourself is to practice good posture. A good test for posture is to check yourself in a mirror. First, stand with a full-length mirror to your side and, if possible, turn your head to look at your profile. Next, imagine you have dropped a weighted string from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Where does the string fall? If your posture is good, it should pass through your earlobe, the front of your shoulder, the center of your hip, behind your kneecap, and in front of your anklebone. If you are not standing that way already, practice holding your body that way in front of a mirror until you know well how it feels. Practicing good posture can help you avoid some of the complications that can occur with ankylosing spondylitis.
Spine stretching and spine extension exercise are very important for you avoid toward bending and long sitting and lifting heavyweight must. If there is stiffness and problem in mobility then avoid home remedy do tens therapy and ultrasonic therapy for better flexibility and mobility.