I am having weak erection I dnt knw wthr its normal or harmful pls consult me with the prob.

I am having weak erection I dnt knw wthr its normal or ha...
Broadly, two forms of erectile dysfunction can affect men's sex lives - the main cause is either medical or psychosocial. Here, psychosocial refers to the psychological effects - including the effects of social relationships - on sexual performance. Medical conditions can also affect psychological wellbeing, meaning that, while the primary cause of sexual impotence is typically either medical or psychological, there is often overlap between the two. Erectile dysfunction used to be known more widely as'impotence' before the causes became better understood and successful treatments came into use. Impotence is a term that is still in use, however, although it can be seen as pejorative. The following list summarizes many of the most common physical/organic causes of erectile dysfunction: 1. Heart disease and narrowing of blood vessels 2. Diabetes 3. High blood pressure 4. High cholesterolObesity and metabolic syndrome (which are also risk factors for diabetes) 5. Parkinson's disease 6. Multiple sclerosis 7. Hormonal disorders including thyroid conditions 8. testosterone deficiency (hypogonadism) Structural/anatomical disorder of the penis, such as Peyronie disease 9. Smoking, alcoholism and substance abuse, including cocaine use  10. Treatments for prostate disease 11. Surgical complications (surgeries include radical prostatectomy, cystectomy, transurethral resection of the prostate and rectal cancer surgery) 12. Injuries in the pelvic area or spinal cord 13. Radiation therapy to the pelvic region. Homoeopathy offers best treatment for ED without any side effects, medicines should be selected based on symptom similarity and minimum dose only.