I am 16 year old boy I am brush daily but my teeth has yellow can you give me a home treatment.

I am 16 year old boy I am brush daily but my teeth has ye...
As we see variation in skin color, similar variation is seen in teeth color. But if your teeth were whiter but have become yellowish now, get it checked for calculus deposits, aggressive brushing, persistent gastric acidity, consuming too much tea/coffee/carbonated drinks. Have healthy diet and maintain oral hygiene.
Hello, the yellowish tint of the teeth generally develops with age. But since you are quite young you should take care of your oral habits. You can go for scaling of your teeth, brush 2 times a day, rinse your mouth whenever you eat anything and drink lots of water.
No treatment required for teeth whitening bcz shade of permanent teeth is yellowish white. If you needed white teeth then go for bleaching treatment. Home bleaching is also awailable.
Take baking soda mix it with lemon juice make pastel & apply it on tooth for 2 minute.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.