My stomach has been paining for some days and every morning I feel the urge to vomit. And vomit after drinking water in morning. M I suffering frm hyperacidity or wht.

My stomach has been paining for some days and every morni...
Homoeopathy has good treatment for stomach pain, urge to vomit without adverse effects. To start with, take nux vomica 200 in the morning and in the evening for 6 days and give feedback.
Hello lybrate user, - yes it is a symptom of hyperacidity - 1st point to follow is to avoid all causitive factors for this like spicy, oily, fried food and also mida stuffs, chees, paneer peas to be strictly avoided - have 5-6 dry grapes soaked over night in water in empty stomach daily - have a glass of butter milk after every meals - always take freshly made warm food with a spoon of cow ghee - drink a glass of warm water after dinner for now take bhaskara lavana churna 1spoon with a glass of warm water before food - dadimavalehya 2spoon twice a day after food - sutashekara rasa 2-0-2 before food for 10 days thank you.