I'm 30 year old and having severe back pain for the past two months. I have tried many ointment, nothing works. Kindly help me.

I'm 30 year old and having severe back pain for the past ...
Back pain may be due to strain, sprain, weather change etc. *Avoid bending forward while working on lap top or for any other work. *Don’t sit continuously working on laptop etc. Get up periodically and move around. *Restrict bike driving as far as possible. *Don’t carry laptop or any load on your shoulder. Carrying very light loads equally with both hands is better *Sit straight so that back bone gets proper support. A dining chair is better than a laid back sofa. *You can use mustard oil for massage which is good in winter season for relieving pain. Eucalyptus oil is also good *Soft bed will not give proper support to your back bone. Hard bed with thin mattress and thin pillow is better. *Get yourself tested whether you have spondylitis problem. Homoeopathy has a good treatment for this without adverse effects. To start with, take Bryonia 200--once daily in the morning and evening for 6 days.