1) do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min. Afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. 2) start natural calcium supplement.
3) do regular stretching exercise
4) in yoga do bhujangasan, halasan & suryanamaskar.
1) correct your sitting posture.
2) take small pillow or back rest for lower back. 3) foot should rest to floor easily.
4) take small break after 1 hr & walk few steps.
5) do neck & upper back extension, give feedback after 4 days.
Best treated with ayurved & panchakarma procedures.
1) massage + steam
2) pinda swedan
3) agnikarma you must start ayurvedic medicines to 1) strengthen bones & muscles. 2) stop further degeneration of joint.
3) healing of joint.
4) release muscular spasm even chronic.
5) reduce swelling & pain.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.