I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day of my cycle my Right ovary at 19.7 x 13, 13.2 x 11 mm, 11 x 10 mm, 10 x 9 mm and Left ovary is 22.8 x 19.7 mm endometrium is 8.8.4 m. Why does right ovary has 4 counts what does it means?

I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day o...
On 11 th day of cycle follicles are seen as developing and their function is to house an egg. Every month few follicles develop and get mature on 14th day approximately to get fertilised, or to get washed away in uterus if no conception occurs. Your report is normal, 4 counts means 4 developing follicles on one side, lining of uterus is within normal range for 11 days, it increases more to house the fetus or to get shed as periods. Do share with us the report of 14th day. Good luck. God gives every girl child with a prescribed numbers of follicles, accordingly few rupture every month from puberty to menopause.
It means you have four dominant follicles in your right ovary, which shows the more no. Of eggs to fertilize in this cycle, so the chances of pregnancy are also high.