Sir/Madam Which is the best height gainer for me and which has no side effects. I am 17 years old and 162 Cms height and 50 Kgs of weight. Tell me the name of the the height gainer. Thank you.

Sir/Madam
Which is the best height gainer for me and whic...
When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals. 1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire. 2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss. So you should take following remedies improving weight a]triphala kadha 4tsp before lunch and dinner b]amala juice 4 tsp + sugar 2 tsp+ honey 2 tsp empty stomach in the morning umami flavor increases satiety and enhances appetite. Due to improving hunger and digestion whatever you will eat more and even you eat more it will digest properly and your weight will increase naturally without any supplement.