Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am Rohit. 20 years old. I have a chest pain since 1 month. I think it is due to smoking. Give me advice's to get rid of this smoking.

2 Doctors Answered
Mr. Lybrate user, here in your case, chest [ain may be due to functional, or as you r thinking due to the smoking habit. If if you r really aware of that adverse effects will be caused by smoking habit, &u r getting scarred, then you can quit on your own with strong will power, there no effective medicine than your will power. Still, as you asked for medicinal help, in homeo, there are few remedies& combinations which will help to reduce the craving towards the smoking& also, theywll help to remove then withdrawal symptoms while in your effort to quit that habit.
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user, good on your part that you have realized harmful effects of smoking tobacco. I advice homeo medicine for antidote and deaddiction of same - take daphne indica q 60 ml from homeo stores. Take 10 drops of medicine in 1/2 cup of water three times a day. You should be better. Note - complete total course.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.