Recently for last two or three days I have started a only right leg pain can you please suggest is this related to disabilities?

Recently for last two or three days I have started a only...
Most leg pain results from wear and tear, overuse, or injuries in joints or bones or in muscles, ligaments, tendons or other soft tissues. Leg pain can also be caused by blood clots, varicose veins or poor circulation. To relieve mild pain: stay off your leg as much as possible apply an ice pack or bag of frozen peas to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day elevate your leg whenever you sit or lie down please go to a physiotherapist if: you have pain during or after walking you have swelling in both legs your pain gets worse your symptoms don't improve after a few days of home treatment you have painful varicose veins if you feel the pain is from muscle cramp then you need to drink a lot of water because poor fluid intake (dehydration) may predispose to cramps also low blood levels of either calcium or magnesium directly cause cramps.
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine bryonia 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days