I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.

I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I...
U just take more warm water, and avoid milky products, and take homoeopathic medicines- rx:- 1) aco 30, 3-3-3-3 2) ars alb 200, daily morng and nyt one dose for one week and report me.
Take homoeopathic medicine belladonna 30 at hourly interval 3 times in the morning and arsenic album 30 at hourly interval 3 times in the evening for 4 days. Take light and easily digestible food and complete rest. Drink lots of water to hydrate and eliminate toxins from your body.
Recommended - stodal cough syrup 3 times a day before meal drosera 30 - 2 times a day and kali bichrome - 30, 2 times a day. Before meal aviod - spicy or oily food and cold things. Eat blend diet for few days.