Hello doctor. My father he is 52 years has diabetes. He got to know before 1 month when he went to doctor and doctor said he has 480 sugar. Then he took medicine and another test after few days came out with 174 sugar level and third test is 168 sugar level. Now before 1 week the test came out with 91 sugar level so doctor said this is too low. It should be increased till 120. So please suggest me what he should do and eat to attain that level. He is been too weak. And I am so worried about my father. Please suggest.

Don't you worry.. Don't give too much attention to sugar level for a while... Just focus on right health, right diet plan and also on normal leaving style.. Reason of sugar is mainly fatness., tension, too much workout, bad eating habits, excessive drinking tea or coffee.. Walking is best remedy for sugar level.. No matter it is low or high... So in morning first do walk in Park... Must do yoga and light exercise.. Dont Drink tea or coffee.. Just have green tea without milk.. Eat green veg and salid more.. Use desi khand instead of sugar.. Don't take sugar in liquid form like cold drinks, juices, sugar in tea etc... Avoid excessive use of allopathic medicine Take care For more information call us or visit our clinic Vaidic-Chikitsa Give feedback..