When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some cloudy urine is there. I feel weak after this cloudy urination. This cloudy urine comes once in a week or once in 10 days. What is this?

When I urinate some burning sensation is there and some c...
This is dhatuksheenta or prameha. You should take chandraprabha vati 1-1 tab with milk twice a day. And pranacharya dhatupaushtik churna with milk twice a day. Avoid tea and coffee.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user It seems to be UTI. Vitiating factors leading to UTI are •Food and drinks that is too spicy, salty and hot. •Drinking alcohol. •Suppressing the natural urge for urination. •Long, direct exposure to sunny and hot day. •Habit of emotional outbursts of anger, impatience and jealousy. •Working with fire, chemicals and toxic fumes. •Drinking less quantities of water. Symptoms include Burning sensation during urination Blood in the urine Cloudy or white urine Presence of puss may cause this. Increased frequency of urination and incomplete feeling after urination Rx Sariva ark 3tsp_0_3tsp diluting with water Neeri tab 1_0_1a/f Chandraprabha vati 2_0_2 with warm water b/f for a week. Get your Diabetic profile done for further clarification.
Hi, its due to irregular digestive system & constipation. * take, plenty of water to eliminate toxines & to regulate, metabolism. * take easily digestible, non irritant & simple intake on time. Homoeo medicine: @ can nothrish 30-6 pills, thrice/ day @ lycopod30; 6 pills, thrice report me wkly.