I won't be able to fall a sleep at night, do not know what's the reason behind that. Am I a migraine patient. I used to take a medicine (name amitone-10) which was prescribed by the Dr. Is it good? What should I do. To have a peaceful sleep! Please help me out!

Hi, welcome to lybrate. Com I am here to help you. Amitone is not related to sleep. Don't worry about it most causes of sleeplessness are due to wrong habits and the good news is that it is very very easy to cure them 1. You have to first have a natural circadian rhythm a. Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. B. And wake at the same time 2. Food a. Do not take coffee or tea after 6 pm b. Milk can be taken 3. Light a. Cover the windows and doors with curtains and avoid light b. Avoid watching tv lying in bed c. Avoid mobile phones / tablets 4. Exercise a. Walk for 45 minutes after dinner b. Take a bath after that hope you found the answer helpful. Try the above simple techniques for two weeks and let me know how much you have improved if you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again at lybrate. Com.